We provide a complementary service for insolvency practitioners, accountants, restructuring and corporate recovery specialists helping personal injury (PI) law firms withdraw from the market.
Working under your banner, as a subcontractor and outsourced service, we will give you and your clients our specialist knowledge of this niche sector.
Recovery First works with a network of select panel law firms. Via this network we can work with you to offer your clients:
- Formal commercial terms between the two parties
- Bespoke Case Administration System (CAS) to control the process from beginning to end
- Review and transfer of PI case files to the panel firms to maximise the value of work in progress
- Financial management, including the allocation and distribution of funds
- Experienced management team to oversee the process from investigation to conclusion
In addition, we will offer you:
- Tailored solutions that address each firm’s unique circumstances and ultimate aims
- Managing funding and insurance arrangements
- Bespoke MI designed to reflect individual requirements
- Case file analysis and financial reporting
Please note that in order to maintain focus on our core service, Recovery First does not directly provide financial or strategic advice, but instead offers a directory of those services via our PI-Solutions website.